Click HERE for complete details about our ticket program and free pre-sales.
PRE SALE TICKETS:
03.19.2014 @10AM ET
PUBLIC ON SALE:
3.21.2014 @10:00AM ET
2014 Summer Tour Premium Access Ticket Details
* One reserved ticket located in the first 5 rows of the stage
* Sound Check Access - The Intimate Experience - You and the Mellencamp Band. Watch and listen as the band rehearses for that nights concert
* On-site host
* Tickets are picked up night of show at venue Box Office
Premium Access Tickets will be $300 plus any required venue ticket fee per package - Limit of 4 packages/tickets per order
Disclaimer & Details:
- Tickets purchased together are seated together.
- There is a 4 ticket limit per person, per show.
- John Mellencamp is not at the sound check/rehearsal, only his band.
- All Premium Access tickets are will call pick up only, no tickets will be mailed.
- Will-call tickets may only be picked up the evening of the event at the venue box office.
- Please note all tickets are non-transferable; no will-call name changes will be permitted under any circumstances.
- The person who purchases the tickets must be the same person who claims the tickets at will-call with a valid photo identification.
- Approximately one week before the concert you will be emailed a reminder about your show and instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The site host will meet the Premium Access Ticket holder at the box office at approximately 4:00pm ET for entry into the venue.
- The Sound Check Experience starting and ending time will vary from show to show due to setup and travel. Generally sound check ends at least 15 minutes before venue doors open for seating.
- Quantities are very limited so act quickly!
Borgata Seating Chart
Doors: 7:00 PM
Concert: 8:00 PM
Borgata Event Center
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Learn more about
Learn more about
PREMIUM ACCESS TICKETS
COULD NOT FIND THE ANSWER? CONTACT US:
Need help? Have questions? You will get a quicker answer using one of the following three methods.
Post in the Tickets and Tour forum on the Community
Using the message board or email will get you the quickest answer rather than posting a comment below.